Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Websites I Like

Recently I have been trying to sell a few things, to get ready for the move, ie to condense and also to make a bit of moolah. I came across two websites I wanted to share with you.

The first www.mazumamobile.com is a website which essentially buys old mobile phones, I sold an old HTC phone on there £18.00 it was not working anymore, but it would have been £40.00 working….worth a look if you are holding on to old phones!!!

The second is www.greenmetropolis.com its a second hand book selling site, that takes 75p of every £3.75 book sold, you can sell for charity and it tells you how much each book should cost to post. I have been selling my old history textbooks from my undergrad on there. Its a really interesting site and though there is that charge for the book I have had way more success than when I tried to sell on Amazon.

 

Anyhew…..just thought I would share them!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home